落日飞车《Little Monkey Rides on the Little Donkey》[FLAC/MP3-320K]

“I’m pretty tired.”, the monkey said to me,

我真的够累了,精明猴跟我说道

I see nothing from your eyes, cause we know

在你眼里什么也看不到,因为我们知道

something here is changed and time won’t go back.

有些东西变了就变了,时光总是一去不复返

“I’ll keep that in mind.”, the donkey said,

这话我会铭记于心的,呆头驴说道

I see something from your eyes, cause we know

我在你眼里发现了些什么,因为我们知道

nothing here is changed but you don’t go back.

这里什么也没有变,但你也不回首过往

I’m so worried that's why I need some blues,

我有点焦躁过头了,所以我才要来点蓝调,

Oh baby, here is a story about why I need some blues.

哦 宝贝,这就是《为什么我要来点蓝调》的故事

Trying to satisfy you, yeah baby that’s my blues.

只想让你高兴高兴,没错宝贝 这是我的蓝调

Yeah~ Little monkey rowed a boat and saw the water flow,

耶~小猴划着一叶小舟看到河水流过

it tried some delicious meals as you need it before,

在你饿肚子前就尝了美味的佳肴

trying to satisfy you, yeah babe that’s my blues.

只想让你高兴高兴,没错宝贝 这是我的蓝调

0

评论0